Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tebuan Buku

I read before I sleep. Everynight. It is a must. Last night, when I read The Memory Keeper's Daughter, a puzzling word muncul tiba tiba depan mata.

Wasp.

What kind of word is that?

Aku text Asmadi.

Wasp tu apa? Reply me ASAP

Phone flashed with a message.

Tebuan. Also an acronym for white anglo saxon protestant referring to upper class whites in the US

Aku untuk menunjukkan courtesy yang baik, then replied

Thanks. Tebuan yang aku cari. Aku telah kena reject oleh orang yang aku minat

Asmadi: I'm going to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow

Aku: Fucktard. Kerek gila. Macam Sheila Mambo

Asmadi: Babi. Aku imsomnia. The fact that I can sleep this early is miracle. Now I can't sleep, Fucker!

Aku: ---


Its OK. Aku dah tau maksud Wasp.

Selamat malam. Haha

No comments: